How to get swagbucks fast and more importantly, a ton of them. Let’s make sure we all know that Swagbucks are the easiest money ever made online! If you are like 90% of the people in this country, then you use Google as your main search engine. The other 10% use yahoo to find
their information. But, what do they give us as users? Just quick results with Google and a nice homepage with news from Yahoo! My wife introduced me to swagbucks just over two months ago and I am ticked I didn’t know about it before. It is a search engine which uses Google and Ask engines combined and then pays you to use their site. My initial thought was that it couldn’t pay you that much. But I was wrong. I watched my wife earn over 500 swagbucks in a matter of eight weeks just by inviting 6 friends and all of them using the swagbucks search engine. This 500 swagbucks was then turned into $55 worth of gift cards from Amazon which she quickly spent. : ) Before you say that it isn’t that much, think about a search engine giving you over $330 a year just to use them for searching. You can still use Google and Yahoo or Ask for that matter, but when you want to earn money, use swagbucks.
The link down below is my referral link which will allow you to sign up and make some serious cash. I look at it this way, if someone says I will give you a free PS3 or Coach purse for using this search engine in addition to your normal routine, who would say no? There are no offers to fulfill and no hoops to jump through. It is like a slot machine, ever time you search, you have a chance of winning a range of dollar amounts. It will come in handy around Christmas time. If you want to save more of your normal income and pay off those high interest credit cards, this can help. In doing so increasing your credit score.
Check it out below and trust me, there is nothing to lose and only free money to gain. Have fun swagbucking!
UPDATE: I am getting quite a few people signing up and not doing this quite right. The easiest way is to download their toolbar which gives you a search box right on the top of your screen and then you don’t have to go to their site to do the searches and make the money. It is the easiest money you can make. Remember the tips…in the morning and at night if you don’t use it at all but still want the swagbucks. (see above article) How To Get Swagbucks Fast…by following this site.
UPDATE 2: You can always get a swag buck by shopping or uploading videos. This is soooo easy to make a couple of bucks
for Christmas. Join the fun!
Update 3: As of December 10th, I have made around $1000 in real spendable gift cards from Swagbucks. I have taken these gift cards and bought Christmas presents and used the money I normally would and put it towards my credit cards. I have seen a noticeable increase in my credit score due to this change. This search engine is by far the best thing I have ever stumbled upon. I can’t stress enough that the toolbar is key to attaining the swagbucks everyday. Just make sure to use it in
the morning and at night due to the fact it is partly based on time between uses. You will accumulate swagbucks very quickly
if you follow my advice.
Update 4: August 1, 2013 and the money is still rolling in using swagbucks. I almost feel bad telling you this, but I am now pulling in about $500 a month each and EVERY month. The gift cards are to amazon and it is just too easy. You have to try this to understand how simple it is. Make sure you follow my tips and tricks for earning swagbucks to make it easy.
You can sign up using the banner below. I would have to say that this truly is the easiest way to make money doing what you do on a regular basis anyways. Thanks for looking. DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THIS SITE FOR A TON OF MONEY DEALS FOR YOU!!! Click the link below and get started on cashing in. How do you get Swagbucks fast? By clicking the picture below and following the steps that I outlined for you.